- Sport-Tek LST402 Ladies PosiCharge ® Tri-Blend Wicking Tank
- Fabric Weight
- 4.4 oz
- XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- This ultracomfortable racerback tank combines moisture-wicking performance, unbeatable tri-blend softness and PosiCharge technology to lock in color.
- 4.4-ounce, 75/13/12 poly/cotton/rayon jersey with PosiCharge technology
- 4.6-ounce, 75/13/12 poly/cotton/rayon jersey with PosiCharge technology (Black Triad Solid)
- Tear-away removable label
- Self-fabric binding at neck and armholes
- Slight drop tail hem
|Bust||15 1/4||16 1/4||17 1/4||18 3/4||20 1/4||21 3/4||23 1/2||25 1/4|
|Body Length At Back||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||28||28 1/2||29||29 1/2||30|
We seek out quality apparel for our products! Please read descriptions for each item.
What exactly is Sublimation?
In scientific terms, Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from a solid-state to a gas state. It does not pass through the usual liquid state, and only occurs are specific temperatures and pressures.
It’s a general term that is used to describe the solid-to-gas transition and refers to the physical change in state only.
What is Sublimation shirt printing?
Sublimation shirt printing is a specific process of printing that first involves printing onto a special sheet of paper, then transferring that image onto another material (usually polyester or a polyester mix).
The ink is then heated until it disintegrates into the fabric.
The process of Sublimation shirt printing costs more than other methods, but it lasts longer, and will not crack or peel over time, like other shirt printing methods.