What exactly is Sublimation?
In scientific terms, Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from a solid-state to a gas state. It does not pass through the usual liquid state, and only occurs are specific temperatures and pressures.
It’s a general term that is used to describe the solid-to-gas transition and refers to the physical change in state only.
What is Sublimation shirt printing?
Sublimation shirt printing is a specific process of printing that first involves printing onto a special sheet of paper, then transferring that image onto another material (usually polyester or a polyester mix).
The ink is then heated until it disintegrates into the fabric.
The process of Sublimation shirt printing costs more than other methods, but it lasts longer, and will not crack or peel over time, like other shirt printing methods.
- Fabric Weight
- 4.4 oz
- XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- This ultracomfortable tee combines moisture-wicking performance, unbeatable tri-blend softness and PosiCharge technology to lock in color.
- 4.4-ounce, 75/13/12 poly/cotton/rayon jersey with PosiCharge technology
- 4.6-ounce, 75/13/12 poly/cotton/rayon jersey with PosiCharge technology (Black Triad Solid)
- 4.7-ounce, 75/13/12 poly/cotton/rayon jersey with PosiCharge technology (White Triad Solid)
- Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
- Contrast neck taping (except White Triad Solid, which is dyed-to-match)
- Raglan sleeves
|Sleeve Length||17 1/4||18||18 3/4||19 1/2||20 1/4||21||21 3/4||22 1/2|
|Chest Width||18 1/2||20||21 1/2||23||24 1/2||26||28||30|
|Body Length At Back||27||28||29||30||31||32|